Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anything you can do, I can do better...



Kudus to the Parris Manufacturing Company for giving the little girls of America their long-awaited opportunity to properly play Cowboysgirls and Indians. The Lady Kentuckian Frontier Rifle, pictured here at Austin’s own Terra Toys, is ready to help you fight against gender inequality, southern stereotypes (they shoot a lotta horses deer over yonder on the KINtucky frontier), as well as any pesky Lady Alaskans intent on makin’ another batch of moose stew.

I gotta say, my initial reaction to the Lady Kentuckian turned quickly from shock to awe. If Sanrio doesn’t lower the price on the
Hello Kitty AK-47 anytime soon, I might have to settle for this lowly, but lovely, cap gun.

2 Comments:

Blogger todd said...

nice bloggin'

December 17, 2008 at 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pink gun!!!! I gotta get me to Texas to get one!! My students in Chicago would laugh me out of town! Still, cute is cute, and pink is cute. Right???

December 20, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home