Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Tuesday at the Hole in the Wall (patio)!

I am super excited about this show on Tuesday at the Hole in Wall.  I'm playing with former Free Range Bastard Ezra Reynolds and his fantastic new band.  It's early, so for all of you who've been complaining about not being able to stay out late, here's your chance to rock 'n roll!  Ezra's playing first around 7PM.  I follow, and joining me will be Mr. Reynolds himself, Terri Lord on drums, and Darwin Smith on whatever suits his fancy.  I assure you it will be great.  I was gonna bastardize (heh) the poster below to suit this week's show, but I ran out of time (and uh, if any of you have a CS Adobe serial number you'd like to share, hit me up). Anyway, it's an old Billy Bishop/Obsolete design from years ago when the FRBs played with my old band The Shindigs and I think it's pretty great.   It was originally on yellow, but my scanner was not cooperating.  By the way, anyone know where to get an outfit like that?  Cuz my boobs would totally look like that if I had one.

See you on Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home